STATEMENT OF INTENTION

This collection of words was compiled into phrases for the purpose of unbinding them from silence. These filtered translations detail a few intimate memories, imperfections, and passage through practiced perspectives. During this semester-long process I have learned to value the therapeutic properties of repetitive writing. Our professor encouraged us to turn in what we had typed up even if it wasn't perfect?! "Just go for it" has proven fruitful in each of my submissions. At completion of this diversified course, I have absorbed an instrumental awareness of the notion that intentions don't always match impact; which has assisted in my embracing a more fluid method for creative progression. I hope readers can relate to the fun stuff and glean a sense of contentment between the beads of these precarious excerpts.

Comments

Popular Posts